Supervisor Job Description
As a 1102 supervisor, you’ll be a role model of the store operations standards. You’ll lead the store team, working alongside a team of baristas to deliver quality customer service and expertly-crafted products. You’ll be in an energetic store environment where you’ll have the ability to positively influence and guide others, maintain an encouraging team environment, and grow your leadership skills. We believe our supervisors are leaders in creating an uplifting experience for our customers. You’d make a great supervisor if you:
- Take initiative and act as a role model to others
- Enjoy working as a team and motivating others
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work
- Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
- Are experienced with responsibilities like cash handling and store safety
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment
- Have excellent communication skills
Summary of Experience
- Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment – 1 year
We’d love to hear from people with
- 3 years of retail/customer service management experience or
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales-focused environment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team partners with professional maturity
- Minimum High School or GED
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week), including variable hours, early mornings, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Enforce store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling, and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Responsible for maintaining staffing and scheduling to meet store operation
- Make a schedule weekly
- Response and have appropriate action to all scheduled requests from staff
- Able to cover opened shifts/dropped shifts
- Response and have appropriate action to all scheduled requests from the applicant
- Schedule interviews at appropriate times
- Ensure the best quality products at all time
- Check the quality of all products
- Perform expiration date check daily
- Rotate store daily – first in, first out
- Responsible for store inventory
- All inventories are stocked to the Target of Inventory at all times
- Perform inventory check daily
- Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
- Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, the quantity of ingredients, or substituted ingredients
- At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to create a positive work environment.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates the ability to sell and increase sales in a retail environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate effectively under pressure.
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action toward improvement.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow up on assigned tasks
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently provides quality products for all customers by adhering to all recipe standards and providing samples according to recipe specifications.